If you wish to return an item to us, you can so for a refund for the value of the goods ordered.
To be eligible for a refund
- All claims for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods
- If a claim is authorised the goods must be returned within 14 working days
- Goods must be unused and in a resaleable condition
- If it your responsibility to return the items at your own cost
- If you are sending back glass, ensure that you have adequate insurance for shipping glassware
- You must include returns documentation with your parcel so that we can identify it. This will be made available once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
- We do not accept returns on personalised items.
If you wish to return goods then please login to your account and find your order from your order history. When you are looking at your order there is link along the top which says Return Items. If you click on this link you will get a returns form, simply fill out which items you are looking to return with the reason and one of our customer service team will authorise the return as soon as possible. Once its been authorised you'll receive an email with the returns documentation (or you can print this out from your acocunt). Just pop this into your parcel and return to the address shown on the returns documentation. Please note you need to contact us first for returns documentation before returning an item. If you do not your return will not be processed.
If you have received the correct items, please note it is your responsibility to return the items to us. If the items arrived broken or were the wrong item them please call us on 0845 894 8530 or send us a ticket below and we can resolve this quickly. We sorry but we are unable to use our own courier to collect unwanted goods.